Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday evening angst

I was hoping that this would be something of a travel blog - and that everything I put down would come from the passions of a heart that loves to wander. But as it turns out, that isn't happening. It's been a while since I went anywhere and so as much as I hope that travelling would monopolise this content, it is possible that it won't.

I'm bored - people that I love dearly are in Sydney, a cold winter's Sydney, where temperatures are hovering at about 14 degrees during the night. Jerusha and Abhishek went to my favourite bar in Sydney 'The Hero of Waterloo' tonight and I wished I could be with them. It's different when you're in a bar like that and no one else appreciates it as much as you do. The thing is, I know for a fact that these two share the same sentiments as me, so being stuck in a 30 degree Hyderabad and when it's sultry and hot and when the only thing I get to look forward to is a Monday morning, it makes for a terribly uninteresting Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment